Tree Removal Services
Deciding whether to remove a tree is usually the decision of the owner and tree consultant if it’s damaged by disease or diaster. We will effectively and successfully remove the tree(s) without damaging other surrounding trees, grind the stumps and haul all debris by following the best removal techniques. Removing a tree or stump is dangerous, depending on the size, width and health of the tree. It is highly recommended that you call a professional to remove trees that may land on your roof. Trying to do it yourself may be more costly than paying a professional, plus you won’t have to deal with the clean-up.
How are Trees Removed?
Trees can be removed in different ways. Some customers prefer ground level, others prefer the whole tree and stump to be removed. Regardless of the decision of the owner and the certified arborist, the work is done carefully practicing all safety rules to avoid any harm to surrounding trees or buildings.
- From ground to level tree cutting
- Total tree removal
- Stump removal only
- Partial tree removal
- Grind and haul debris
Types of Tree and Shrub Removals
- Commercial or Residential of all types
- Trees that have been damaged or destroyed by nature or insects
- Fallen Trees – by mother natures forced winds, hurricane or storms
- Dead shrubs
- Unwanted trees (usually hackberries and mesquites)
- Trees that are old and brittle and are a hazard to keep
- Trees that are too close to the house
- Trees that are bulging out concretes, sidewalks and need to be replaced
- Trees and stumps that have been left over from previous freezes or other disasters
- Tree growth or brush in unwanted areas or potential hazard areas (electrical light poles, foundation, walkways)
Land and Lot Clearing by Canopy Tree Service
- Areas that need to be cleared to begin a new project – new landscaping, new flower bed, new home construction
- Tree clearing cost per acre will be determined by evaluating the land. We perform a walk-through with the customer and discuss concerns and also suggest which are the best trees to clear or keep.
- We provide lot clearing for San Antonio, Texas and surrounding metro areas, especially during disasters or other unusual circumstances involving great property loss.
Emergency Tree Removal & Stump Removal
- No limit on the the size or scope of your tree removal branches and shrubs project
- Fallen trees or dead branches in the way of highways, walkways, houses and buildings cleared and debris cleaned.
- Don’t wait for another emergency to happen – call us for same day service.
This year we have seen an increase number of dead trees due to drought, disease and old dead branches from past freeze or storms. Unfortunately, having any type of dead tree will decrease the value of your property, the design and hinder the looks of your beautiful home or business. Call today for a free estimate.
Free Estimates for Tree Removals, Stump Removal – Work is Guaranteed – fill out our form Schedule Form.