Tree Trimming Services
Canopy is one of the BEST Tree Trimming companies located in San Antonio Texas. With two certified arborists in staff we are well known in the commercial and residential tree service industry. Tree trimming is a major function of our tree service work; it consists of cutting and trimming dead limbs and branches to improve the health, structure and canopy of any tree or shrub to keep them looking healthy year round. Residential and Commercial work may differ in times due to the size of the project, the time of season or the scope of work; regardless, Canopy Tree Service performs quality tree care to maintain your properties value and complete on your tree project on time. Make sure you get on our calendar, our busy season is right around the corner!
Reasons for Trimming:
Hazardous Trimming: Prevent overgrown branches from becoming weak, breaking off and hazardous to your property: patio, car, sidewalk, fence or even the neighbors yard.
Roof Clearance: Prevent branches or limbs from harming your roof – this will require at least 3 to 5’ roof clearance. You also want a clear roofline as a prevention measure against easy access for squirrels and other animals from nesting and destroying wires in the attic.
Hazardous Wires: Clearance from city poles and light wires which is dangerous and will probably be viewed as an obstruction for city workers.
Critters: Keep unwelcomed critters from making homes in your precious trees or attics: squirrels, raccoons, woodpeckers and other birds.
Tree Diagnose: Fungus growth – Oak wilt and ball moss removal
Tree Maintenance: Yearly tree service maintenance
Tree Emergencies: After wind storm, heavy rain or storm remove fallen tree or branches
Tree Redesign: Grooming or reshaping to a new design
New Tree Growth: Concentration on new growth or the external part of trees large or small
Types of Tree and Shrub Trimming:
- Trees (small, medium or large) – Live Oaks, Red Oaks, Palm Tree, Mesquite, Magnolia, Elms, Hackberry, Fruit Trees, shrubs and others.
- Shrubs (small, medium, bushy or large) – Dwarf pittosporum, Red buds, Rosemary, Barberry, Dwarf palmetto, Juniper and much more.
- Limbs and Branches (broken, too large or too heavy for the support of the tree or shrub)
Commercial Tree Trimming:
- Land/Lot Clearing – Preparation for a new home or subdivision. To comply with a City Ordinance Compliance notice.
- Parking Lots – Clearing borderlines, entrances, walkways or clearing for new additions
- Maintenance of plants and shrubs in buildings
- Variety of building – Hospitals, Business Leasing Office, Army Bases and Housing, Convenient Stores, Special Projects, Subdivisions, Highway clearing and more.
Residential Tree Trimming:
Canopy Tree Service residential’s tree care will remove unwanted growth, broken limbs, pruning, stump or tree removal and/or brace & cable with respect and care of your property and structure. Our highly skilled tree climbers and arborist will strive to provide quality workmanship with satisfaction guaranteed.
- Land/Lot Clearing – Preparation for a new home or to comply with a City Ordinance Compliance notice.
- Houses, Duplexes, Condos – Clearing walkways, rooflines, reshaping trees, yearly maintenance.
- Ranches and Farms – Clear land, tree clearing and trimming or yearly maintenance
Emergency Tree Trimming:
Don’t stress over what mother nature can do. Our emergency respond tree care crew is quick and will handle clearing debris, fallen trees or branches during wind storm or heavy rains. We can also provide cabling and bracing for limbs that are still strong to remain on the tree but need support to survive. During storm season, we will help you by providing a free estimate and documentation required for your insurance to handle your claim or reimbursement.
Tree Pruning Services
Tree Pruning consists of cutting and trimming off dead limbs and branches to improve the health, structure and canopy of any tree or shrub from the inside out.
Reasons for needing pruning in San Antonio and surrounding areas:
- For safety and health purposes – broken branches or limbs
- Thinning out thick areas and crossed branches that are too heavy
- To demoss or remove diseased branches or prevent infection or insect infestation
- To damaged branches that are just making the tree look diseased and dead
- Remove unwanted branches
- For new growth and to permit more light and water to make the tree healthier
- For looks – new design, reshape tree or shrubs to fit the surrounding decor
I.S.A Certified Arborist; Free Tree Trimming estimates, Work is Guaranteed – fill out our form Schedule your Appointment.
For more information on these and other services or questions contact Shane at email@example.com